Hello luvs! I’ve got another post for you all! I’ve been nominated for the Beauty Blogger Award by the lovely valsvougexo, sassyclassyfashionista, and sophandglory! I’d like to thank them for nominating me, and please check out their blogs because they are amazing! Today I’ve answered valsvougexo’s questions since she was the first of the three wonderful bloggers to nominate me for this award! 🙂
Award: The Beauty Blogger Award
- State the name of the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
My 10 questions I got asked:
1.What is your holy grail mascara?
Tarte’s Lights Camera Lashes!
2. What is your favorite store?
For clothing Marshalls or TJ Maxx! For makeup, Sephora!
3. What is your favorite drugstore brand?
4. Do you use mainly high-end products or low-end?
I use a mix of both, but I do use a lot of high-end!
5. Why did you start a blog?
I wanted to share my outfits and hopefully give people inspiration for their own.
6. Do you have a favorite beauty Youtuber?
I actually have a lot! But one of my favorites is MylifeasEva!
7. Mascara or eyeliner?
Mascara all the way!
8. If you could only have 1 makeup item, what would you have?
That’s tricky! I would probably have concealer, mascara, or a tinted lip balm.
9. Have you ever used self tanner?
10. Favorite high-end makeup brand?
Tarte! But I also love Benefit and Clinique!
My Questions for them:
- Do you have an idol?
2. What is your favorite makeup item?
3. If you could make a wish, what would you wish for?
4. What’s your favorite food?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6.When did you start to love makeup (if you do)?
7.Lipstick or lipgloss?
8. What is a goal for your blog?
9. Favorite clothing brand?
10. What celebrity would you love to meet?
Thank you guys so much for reading this post! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Bye luvs! 🙂 BTW, there will be more outfits on the way this week!