Oh my gosh guys I can’t believe it’s already been a year since I first started my blog! It’s crazy to think that exactly one year ago Miss GG’s Closet was created! It was just one year ago when I posted my “Day in the Sun” outfit that started this all! When I first started my blog it was just a place for me to post fashion inspo for all the fashion lovers out there and I was super excited when people started to read my blog! I literally cannot thank you all enough for all of the support and amazing followers I’ve gotten since starting my blog! The reason I blog is to share my passion for fashion to all of my amazing followers! In just this past year I was welcomed into a fantastic blogging community and I’ve found so many amazing bloggers and blogs! Now time for some throw back pics!
I am so overwhelmed by the response from friends, family, readers and the blogging community since starting my blog. I truly appreciate all of the support. I can’t wait to see what the next year brings. Thanks for joining me on this journey! 🙂
Bye luvs xoxo,
Hello luvs! Happy fourth of July! It’s that time of year again when the grills are fired up for barbeques and fireworks fill the air! Yesterday I celebrated by going to my local firework display and knew I had to put on a patriotic outfit! So today I have my fourth of July #OOTD! 🙂
So it wouldn’t be a patriotic outfit without the navy and white stripes on my shirt from Marshalls, white shorts, boat shoes, and an Adidas baseball cap (all also from Marshalls!). The only color I was missing was red! Darn! As you can see my cat really wanted to join in with the pics!
Well that’s all for this fourth of July! Let me know down in the comments what your are doing to celebrate America’s Birthday! Bye luvs! 🙂
Hello luvs! A few days ago marked the summer solstice, so I can officially say summer has arrived! The coming of summer means we’ll be spending so much more time outside from barbeques to bikerides. That also means it’s time for some cute summer outfits! Who’s with me? If you’re feeling lazy in the heat like me this outfit is super simple and can easily be thrown on! 🙂
Nothing is lighter than lace so that’s why I’m wearing a white lace top from Marshalls, shorts for Walmart (on clearance for just $7 😮 ), and sandals from Marshalls as well! As you can see I’m posing with my new lace bat wings!
Soo that’s it for today folks! Let me know down below in the comments how you are celebrating the start of summer! Until next time, bye luvs! 🙂
Hello luvs! I’m back! Lately I’ve been super busy with school and it’s been forever since I last posted but now I’m back for more outfits this summer! I hope you all have been enjoying summer so far! Anyways, today I thought I’d do a super easy summer outfit that’s perfect for lounging around the house or a night out!
I got this super cute black and white romper from Target, my shoes are from Marshalls, and my cardigan is also from Target! I find in the summer rompers are literally one of the coziest and simplest things you can simply wear!
Anyways that’s all for today! I’ve had an awesome start to summer and I hope you all have too! Let me know in the comments how your summer has been going so far! Bye luvs!
Hello luvs! So I was recently nominated by the lovely Madi the Mermaid to do the Sunshine Blogger Award! I’m super excited to do this post since I haven’t done too many tags in a while!
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
1. Your favourite lipstick ever? My Essence lip liner in the shade soft berry! (Yup, my favorite lipstick is technically a lip liner!) 🙂
2. Favourite summertime drink? Definitely a Thai iced tea!
3. Favourite item of clothing you own? My flowy palazzo pants with a slit up the legs!
4. What is the best thing about being a blogger? Being able to connect with other bloggers and being able to share beauty and fashion inspiration!
5. Your go to makeup look? Neutral eyes with a pinky/nude lip with flushed cheeks!
6. Your fashion inspiration? I can’t say I have just one source of fashion inspiration! I’m definitely inspired by the glamorous pastel clothing from Scream Queens though!
7. Where would you like to live in the future? Hmm, not quite sure yet! But I think it would be pretty amazing to have a beach house in Hawaii though! 🙂
8. Favourite restaurant to eat at?
9. Favourite mascara at the moment? Tarte Lights Camera Lashes!
10. Do you have any pets? Yup, a ton! I have a small farm!
11. If you could only shop at 3 shops which would you choose? This is soo hard! But probably Marshalls, Forever 21, American Eagle, and Sephora!! (I know that’s four!)
- What makeup item can you not live without?
- What are your hopes for your blog a year from now?
- What’s your go to outfit?
- Current favorite song?
- Do you have a motto you live by? If so, what is it?
and anyone who would enjoy doing this tag…
Hello luvs! So lately I have been absolutely loving the color pink! It’s always been one of my favorite colors but lately I’ve been incorporating the color more into my wardrobe! So today I have a poppin’ pink outfit that I thought would be perfect for spring! 🙂
So the staple of the outfit is definitely the hot pink jacket that I got from TJ Maxx. I absolutely love this jacket since it’s so bright and colorful! I paired this with a pair of capris and a floral top both from Marshalls! Lastly, I have on a simple pair of boat shoes.
Well until next time!! So what color are you currently crushing over? Let me know in the comments! Bye luvs! 🙂
Hello luvs! Today I’ve got another outfit for you all! This outfit, surprisingly, was inspired by the ice of winter! I wore this outfit last week but I’d thought I’d share it with you guys! Here it is!
So that day I was wearing jeans, boat shoes, and a sweater all from TJ Maxx and Marshalls!!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for more outfit inspo! 🙂 Bye luvs!
Hello luvs! You read it, today I have a Coachella inspired ootd! Unfortunately I did not go to Coachella, but for those of you that are going this week (and basking in the California sun) will all get a little outfit inspo! Here’s the look!
So today for my Coachella inspired look I’m wearing ripped shorts from Marshalls, a dream catcher sweatshirt from American Eagle, and sandals also from Marshalls!
Anyways, that’s all for today! I hope anyone going to Coachella has a blast this week! Bye luvs!
Hello luvs! Long time no see! So today I’ve got a more winter inspired outfit! As you can see in the background, yet again it has snowed! Today was a chillier day so I’d thought I’d go cozy with a sweater!
So today I’m wearing a printed sweater cardigan from Forever 21, top from American Eagle, and jeans and moccasins from Marshalls!
Anyways, that’s all for today! What do you guys wear on cozy days! Bye luvs!
Hello luvs! Happy Saturday everyone! It’s finally the weekend and I’m back today with another spring-ish outfit to embrace the warmer weather! So lately I’ve been loving the color coral (coral sweaters, coral dresses, coral lips, coral makeup) basically I’ve been loving coral everything! Anyways, today I thought I’d post a cute way to totally rock and own the color coral! Here’s the look…
So starting with the coral pieces, both my coral cardigan and my blouse are from Marshalls. I absolutely fell in love with the blouse since it reminds of spring and watercolors. I also got my jeans from Marshalls, my bracelet from T.J. Maxx, flats from Jessica Simpson, and lastly I got my ring from a local antique shop.
Anyways, what color are you guys currently crushing over? Let me know in the comments below! Bye luvs! 🙂